Current Session Info
Getting Help From Allouez Anchors Soccer Club:
Welcome to Allouez Anchors Soccer Club Online Registration for 2014
Important information! Please read this entire page.
We need board members!
Returning Players and Coaches
- every family that registered players or coaches last year has a family account on this system: please use this account rather than trying to set up a new one. This includes everyone that registered with a paper form: we set up an account for you with the email address that you supplied.
- Please contact us if you cannot retrieve your password or if your email address has changed so we can adjust your account settings.
- Accounts are set up per family: each child and coaching parent uses the same family account.
- Each family account has a sub-account for each player and coach.
- Player fees are $50.00 for all age groups with a family maximum of $160.00.
- Registrations received after March 15th will be subject to a $15.00 late fee.
- To make sure that the family maximum is applied properly, you need to pay for all your registrations at the same time, otherwise the system will treat them individually.
- Please see the information below regarding a discount available for coaching.
- Players will be shown the appropriate age group as well as the next higher one. Please choose the younger age group unless you specifically want to play up in the next age group.
- Please carefully review the information shown on the left side of this page as well as additional information within the registration system.
We Need Coaches!!
- Experience is NOT necessary.
- Coaches and their children are always assigned to the same team.
- Coaches and assistant coaches are eligible for a 50% discount on one of their child's fee for each team they coach. The discount will come in the form of a rebate once all the conditions are met, including completing a screening and attending training and orientation.
- Coaching volunteers must register indiviually under their family account.
- For more information, please consult the club web site.
- Anyone aged 12 and older can become a referee. All referees must attend training and pass an exam before they can referee a game.
- Referees are paid per game. Equipment and apparel is provided.
- Please go to our website to find more information under the "Referees" tab if you or your child is interested in becoming a referee.
- Referee registration does not use this system. Candidates need to contact us using our club email.
- Non-coaching volunteers register as an option within a player's registration. Please see the club website for non-coaching volunteer information.